just me and myself....

just me and myself....

Thursday, April 05, 2007

2 things i feel a little bit regret ..........

1st...

i am not longer in Fitness 1st..
yes, i quit FF and joined CALI ....
i still remember when i told a friends that i terminated FF and join CALI,
she ask me why i am downgrading myself..:(
( me want to upgrading CALI can not meh ??????????? :)+:(=? )
until now i only go swiming at mid valley in the morning,
but never go for workout in the evening,
sigh ! i miss FF, how do i get to use to CALI leh ?

2nd...

i bought another new condo at Kuchai Lama,
not expensive but not cheap also, rm185k...
and i only took 60% loan from bank,
mean i have to pay to developer 40% by my own money..:(
since i signed my S&P before chinese new year till now,
i almost settled my 40% progress payment,
the rest 60% will be settle by the financier.....

but do you know how much is 40% for rm185k ?
is rm74k...it is my 6 years saving :(
but i am giving all out only in a second...:(
oh my god, i dun even have money to make my credit card payment now, ha ha~~

but what make me feel regret is not the money issue..
the one was bothering me now is :
do i need 2 houses in KL ?
i love my house in bukit jalil now in deep,
so what sould i do once my new condo completely ???
move or not move ??
move ..... then how about my bukit jalil apartment ?
rent or not rent ?
rent ...... what if my tenant do not take care of my house ??


sigh... so regret...

4 comments:

pakcik said...

i cannot comment of the 1st one since it was ur choice to switch over to CALI. but i believe you justify the reason n the need to change gym in the first place rite?

if regret was the main topic, i dont think you will even thinking of changing gym in the first place rite?

there is nothing wrong having a 2nd house. you can always invest it n get recurring income from that. yes. the question for either want to rent or not to rent question.

tell me something. why u buy that apartment in kuchai lama in the first place?

is it the same one that Joey bought ar??

Lifebook said...

Take it as an investment as the gov has change the new regulation on property started this month. :)

Just make you have enough money to pay the card bill.

savante said...

You saved 74 K. I am speechless.

Unknown said...

Hi if you did want to rent your apartment? Im interested. Need it urgent by october. In case u made up your mind... text me at teena3070@hotmail.com