just me and myself....

just me and myself....

Saturday, March 17, 2007

my window for you....

( in english version...)


a blue moon rise high up above,
gracing through the passage of memories.
the same moonlight that shined onto our clutch......

revearing question without answer, turning around in circles,
your name carved onto my heart refused to be forgotten,
a mellow pain make itself felt.

eventhough time can flush the pain gradually,
word that i want to tell u can never be said, mellow heartache......

my heart still leave you an opened window,
awaiting for you to remember me and come back for a visit,
freedom is yours to keep, to love you is to let you roam the path you want to take....

hard to believe we have separated into our own ways,
never again to stay on, all hopes blown dried...
the same moonlight, shivering cold beam onto pathways which would never meet...

is there an opened window in your heart as well ?
would you stretch to look out when loneliness come knocking ?
the same moonlight then does it reflect in your heart as well ?

like me, no where to hide,
blue blue moonlight, mellow heartache.....

16 comments:

pakcik said...

waht is "clutch" by the way..he he..

n may i know the reason why you like this song so much n does...

"my heart still leave you an opened window, awaiting for you to remember me and come back for a visit"

...tells a story of ur own life?

juruteknik said...

errrr...

tangan berpaut how to say in english ?
microsoft word recommended me use this, haha~~~

as a confession, my english teruk lah,
not easy for me to translate this song, hehe~~

can you do some correction for me, thanks...^^

juruteknik said...

not only this song...
i mean all songs..:(

pakcik said...

tangan berpaut ar??? i think clutch also can be one of the many suitable choice if words.

need to ask my walking dictionary tomorrow. later later i get back to you ya. sorry about that.

how come? thought u are happy? this song is an extremely sad moving song. it cant be..

u are happily attached. sing lar song that are happy happy moment one ;)

juruteknik said...

dun know why lah,
i do love to listen sad song...
may be i was born natural sad...:(

pakcik said...

hmm..i didnt know there is such thing as natural born sad. never cross you as one..

your previous previous post, did somehow indicate you are one, but in real life, it didnt show...hard to say...

well..at the end of the day, you still have close friend to share ur life with n that is what mean the most. :)

dont be sad ya...

pakcik said...

my walking dictionary said that 'tangan berpaut' in english is clinging.

juruteknik said...

thanks pakcik,
actually this post is just hope you can understand what the song talking about...

yes, my windows is still leaving for someone, may be Lee knew who he is, sigh ! hard's life...

pakcik said...

i reread the lyrics so many times. i beginning to wonder what if..

do u by any chance have the song in cd or inside ur pc? can u email it to me?

i hardly talk with lee about you. i dont think he likes it that much..so sometimes i asked raymond..he he..

juruteknik said...

me more close to lee, raymond know me nothing lah, he he~

u can try this link to download the song...

http://220.130.51.211/Music/breath/windows.mp3

have a pleasant evening.

pakcik said...

he he..i know. raymond didnt know anything about ur liao..sad eh :(

oh..tq for the link..n have a pleasant evening as well..

juruteknik said...

pakcik,
u have msn right !
add me at chong_hien@hotmail.com if you want..
thanks~

pakcik said...

added u already :)

pakcik said...

update lar...kenape takde update langsung :(

he..he...

juruteknik said...

malas....

pakcik said...

la...rajin rajinkan lah diri tu...