just me and myself....

just me and myself....

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

sMs........

18/2/2006

9:25am
I am sori 2 make u upset, could you pls switch on ur phone n talk ?
i know i am very mafan n slow...
help me 2 change la,
dun just be angry at me..:(

9:27am
I dun wan us 2 b like tis la,
u hav tings u r not hapi about me, the we talk.
voice it up, dun keep it...
Or perhaps u finali realised how lousy a person i m..
Regret ???

9:32am
It seem every week i am injuring ur emotion.
Tings dat i do or tings dati dun do.
if there is a lab manual on how 2 work out a rltship,
i tink i could use one !!!

9:36am
Then again, dat why there is tis probation period,
if u r comfotrablewif someone,
u give both parties d chance.
6 months d longest in a company or relationship,
Both can terminate d agreement wif a single latter.

9:39am
Tink rltship is d same.
Bothparties hav d rite 2 pull out.
Mayb not as simple as a letter.
Time spent, effort put in,
it wil cos some heart pain.

9:41am
Stil if can't b 2gether,
better not get tings 2 ugly then break off.
good to remain as frens then not talkin at all.
Dun you tink so ?

9:45am
It seems dat i always got to express myself 2 get 2 u,
Can't reach tru call, sms.
u angry, i hav 2 explain tru sms.
Love u oso tru sms.

1 comment:

Xavier said...

this is so sweet...

really...

very sweet...