just me and myself....

just me and myself....

Monday, January 16, 2006

Dear....


a friend asked me yesterday in sms : "When are you at your happiest?"

i thought about it for few seconds,
closed my eyes, reached in,
and then I answered : "When someone that I love loves me."

that answer memperbosankan her. ha ha~~
then she replied.

"Peng you, you got guts to say that. i thought you would say when you are drinking or sleeping or something like that."

i didn't bother to answer her then.
i still think so, that's how I feel deep down, like everyone else. :)

Hey peng you, " i am in love right now !"



"平時一樣窗前月,才有梅花便不同."


Buddha, what does that mean ?
Buddha keeping quiet...

Buddha, you do not have love !
..............but, i do !



佛祖,這究竟是什麼意思?
佛祖無言,佛祖心如止水........
佛祖,你沒有愛情吧?
我聽見自己輕輕的說,可我有...

John, i do miss you very much....

2 comments:

juruteknik said...

errrrr.......
how to said in english leh ????

it's something like....

"the outside view will make a ordinary window look different..."

he he~~

Xavier said...

yuen lai wu fa dang,
yuen jin wu fa liew...

open your heart and stay strong lo...