just me and myself....

just me and myself....

Saturday, September 10, 2005

sELf-TaLkiNg

Hi juruteknik....

So in the end I ended my sick with the porridge :)

Yes, it was J, cooked me a porridge, I think this's sweet and thoughtful, if I like someone, that's what I would do so. No one would got to that extend if the love did not exist, betul tak..?? !! :)

Well, I hope i'll do something about it. It might be bliss in silence but sometimes procrastinations will lead to regrets. I certainly do not wish that to happen to myself. I've been in this circle since many years ago, and I realized it's really rare to find someone who will love (or like) someone without reservations.

Should I give myself a shot at it?
Should I just go for it ?

What i am still worry for ????

I dun want to adding this to my list of disappointment in future....

But, what i am so worry for ????

from,
Ooi Chong Hien

No comments: