just me and myself....

just me and myself....

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Dear Some one...

Until January, I was still thinking of this,
I worried, but I think I still love you so that i couldn't do anything...,
although our love has gone, but I'm thinking of you a lot,
and I just kept it in my brain only....

Untill now, I still confuse, who are the one to ended this relationship, suddenly....
But the fact is, I has lost two important persons on that day, though it has been far away...

Yes, I lost YOU and MYSELF....

-----------------------------------------

Do you know i can't sleep well everynight?
Do you know i can't eat well everyday?
Do you know i can't have good life without you?
Do you know i can't have good mood without you?
Do you know i've forgot how to smile when i am alone?
Do you know i've learnt how to cry?
Do you know i miss you??
Do you know......

Some one told me, endings can be beginnings, beginning is the light of hope.
The towes of solituddes is with me.
I wish some day I can ask
and have your voice again who once, answered...

Without you in my life, my life sucks....

I know I can be a little stubborn sometimes,
A little righteous and too proud
I just want to find a way to compromise
Cos I believe that we can work things out
I thought I had all the answers never giving in

But since you've gone
I admit that I was wrong
All I know is I'm lost without you I'm not gonna lie
How my going to be strong without you
I need you by myside

If we ever say we'll never be together
and we ended with goodbye
don't know what I'd do ...

I keep trying to find my way but all I know is I'm lost without you
I keep trying to face the fact I'm lost without you
How my ever gonna get rid of these blues

I have to run out from this, I have to stop this.

I'm always a failure in this love world,
i quit it's because i'm no enough loving you?
and there's nothing i can do,
i don't want to force you to change just like i couldn't.

anyway, love is a dream for everybody to look forward, but i would prefer to escape.....


1 comment:

osmansany said...

sigh. I guess me always missed the one who got away. To tell u the truth u deserve better. Someday when the tide has subside, it will all make sense why it had to be this way. Hang tough bro. :)